NEW JOB /
NEW DIRECTION / OUTPLACEMENT
Does your career lack direction?
Would you like feedback, sparring and input concerning new career options?
Get sparring on the things that could take you one step closer to your dream job.
We offer customised coaching and sparring courses. Populous’ focus on the whole person, combined with our solid insight into the job market, could be a good investment to getting your career on track.
- Did you miss out on your dream career opportunity?
- Do you do what you are best at?
- Are you happy when you go to work?
- Do you dream of job roles that never come your way?
- Do you need to get an objective perspective of your own competencies and job options?
- Do you need sparring to prepare your CV and applications?
- Would you like tips and tricks for ending up at the top of the application pile?
- Do you want training in interview techniques and presentation?
- Would you like a sparring partner throughout the entire job application process?
Have you been laid off?
Do you need help for the job application process?
Then Populos may be a good alternative to a traditional outplacement provider.
Our approach is pragmatic, and we use practical tools in the process, which you too can use in your ongoing job search.
We review your entire CV and identify professional and personal competencies. You will receive feedback on where it makes sense to concentrate your efforts.
NEW JOB / NEW DIRECTION / OUTPLACEMENT
Highly professional advice
Rikke has been a great sparring partner for me in connection with my job change. During the phase following my dismissal, where I had to decide on a direction, and later in connection with the job application, she helped me zero in on what was truly important to me and on my personal strengths. She gave me a boost whenever I was starting to feel disheartened. She has an intuitive understanding and knows what the companies are looking for, thus better enabling me to match my strengths and requirements with the company’s expectations. She gave me honest and practical advice. She is highly professional, and her heart is in the right place.
Martha Holme, Head of HR,
Tican Fresh Meat A/S